CLERMONT COUNTY, RED LEVEL 3, what's that mean for us?
This means that all individuals that enter the facility that are over the age of 3 years, must wear a mask until they are called to their swimming class with the teacher. We will not allow a participant, parent/guardian or swimmer over the age of 3 to enter the facility without a mask.
Water Aerobics Individuals should enter the facility with a mask and not take it off until they enter the water.
Please maintain a distance of 6 feet apart while waiting outside for classes and anytime in the facility.
Our mission has always been to provide people of all ages with swim lessons to promote safety in and around the water. This mission remains unchanged but our procedures and operations will change in the following ways:
- Families will no longer be allowed to enter the facility through the front door but will instead enter using the left pool door. This area will be clearly marked and will be where our class coordinator will greet you.
- At this time, we will only allow the fewest parent/guardian and non swimmers in the facility at a time.
- We unfortunately will not be providing a towel service so please bring your own.
- We are also asking that each swimmer come already in their swimsuit and only using the bathroom for emergencies.
- Classes will still be 15 minutes but will be in intervals to insure appropriate social distancing.
- The class coordinator will ensure all swimmers shower off before entering the pool and then direct you to a specific zone in close proximity to the swimmer’s teacher.
- Teachers will be required to wear face masks while in the water but swimmers will not wear masks. Water Aerobics participants, Open Swim participants, parents and guardians and children over the age of 3 years are REQUIRED to wear a face mask while in the facility. During this Red Alert Level 3 mandate, we will not allow a person into the facility without a mask unless under the age of 3 years.
- We will have a COVID Destroyer who will continually sanitize the facility.
If you need to speak with our front office staff at any time, you will need to do so over the phone, 513-515-8468.
Just a reminder that you can enroll online or give our front office a callto set up swimming lessons.WE OFFER HOME LESSONS AND ACCEPTED COMMUNITY POOL LESSONS
If you would like more information or would like to schedule some of these lessons, please give our front office a call at 513-515-8468.
GOGGLES: You have a couple choices on goggles. We will not be able to share goggles. There will be a sanitizing bucket that is used daily to clean all goggles and have them ready to go the next day.
Recommended...BRING YOUR OWN GOGGLES IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE OUR RECYCLED ONES OR YOU CAN PURCHASE GOGGLES AT OUR GIFT SHOP BY CALLING AHEAD AT 513-515-8468.
TOWELS: REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO TOWEL SERVICE! BRING YOUR OWN. If your forget your towel, you can go around to the front office and purchase one of our white towels for $10.
Updated pool schedule with water aerobics and open swim changes NOW AVAILABLE >>
New Procedures for ALL SHALLOW WATER LOW IMPACT EXERCISE CLASSES, BOOT CMAP HIGH IMPACT EXERCISE CLASSES & OPEN SWIM, click here >>
We wanted to contact you to provide important updates as we move toward reopening our facility. Our mission has always been to provide people of all ages with swim lessons to promote safety in and around the water. This mission remains unchanged but our procedures and operations will change in the following ways:
To follow the SAFE OHIO:
Protocols: We are able operate at our 50% Occupant Load, please see below our bulletin from the State of Ohio. This does allow us to increase the number of persons in our natatorium to 20 persons maximum. With this said, we would like to invite families who need to bring their non swimming siblings to enroll at this time.
-We have also increased the number of Water Aerobics and Open Swim participants to 15 persons a visit.
Website is updated and ready for enrollment!!!
We know that the kids did not have momentum of learning to swim into the summer. We wanted to remind you that we can work with the kids everyday of the week if necessary to get them back into safety mode in and around the water. Just give our front office a call at 513-515-8468 to set up casual classes today. By the way, all students currently enrolled should have received and email of their class times and days. If booking classes online, please check the date to be the week of May 26 or later. There will not be any classes the week of May 18.
- MUST SIGN UP DAY BEFORE OR DAY OF CLASS DURING BUSINESS HOURS (NO MESSAGES LEFT OVERNIGHT WILL BE ACCEPTED)...WE TAKE 1st 15 PARTICIPANTS WHO CALL IN. CANNOT CALL AHEAD TO REGISTER FOR FUTURE DATES. 2 PERSONS WILL BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR THE WAITING LIST AND WILL BE CALLED IF THERE IS A CANCELLATION.
- ALL PUNCH CARDS WILL BE GOOD FOR 10 X 40/45 MINUTES FOR $50.
PLEASE BRING YOUR PUNCH CARD TO THE CLASS COORDINATOR, THEY WILL COLLECT ALL PUNCH CARDS AND KEEP THEM ON FILE AT THE FRONT OFFICE. MAKE SURE TO PLACE YOUR NAME ON THE PUNCH CARD.
- A PUNCH WILL BE GIVEN FOR ALL HELD CLASSES UNLESS ONE OF THE 2 WAITING LIST PARTICIPANTS WERE ABLE TO FILL THE SPOT.
- NO TOWELS PROVIDED AT THIS TIME...BRING YOUR OWN.
- ENTER INTO THE FACILITY AT THE POOL DOOR. CLASS COORDINATOR WELCOMES YOU INTO THE POOL AREA. GIVE THE CLASS COORDINATOR YOUR PUNCH CARD AND NAME. WHEN CLASS IS OVER, PLEASE WALK TO YOUR BELONGINGS AND EXIT THE FACILITY AT THE APPROPRIATE DOOR. REST ROOMS ARE ONLY TO BE USED ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS.
- THE FRONT OFFICE WILL BE LOCKED, BUT YOU CAN REACH THEM BY CALLING 513-515-8468, TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT.
- SORRY NO CHANGING OR SHOWERING IN THE REST ROOMS IS ALLOWED AT THIS TIME.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES.
HOME SWIM LESSONS & Acceptable Community Pool Lessons
Lori's H2O Skills will be offering Home Swim Lessons and Acceptable Community Pool Lessons this summer. With these uncertain times, we want our swimmers in our local Community to be safe in and around the water this summer!
Lori's H2O Skills will be offering private one on one lessons at your home pool or acceptable Community pool. These classes are by appointment thru our front office at 513-515-8468.
Because we are offering the convenience to come to you, these classes will be at a higher cost than our in house lessons. Depending upon distance to travel for our teachers and how many students, will determine your cost.
Each class will be 15 minutes of teaching time with an extra 10-15 minutes of safety in and around the pool and talking to the parent/guardian about child(ren)'s progress.
Please give our front office a call at 513-515-8468 to book your at home or acceptable Community pool swim lesson. All payments will be made with credit card at Lori's H2O Skills in advance of lessons. If bad weather, we will call to reschedule appointment. Cannot guarantee same teacher or same time each week. All teachers are certified and insured.